December always been my fav month after January. I love how everything looks so pretty with lights and christmas decoration. I love waiting in the rooftop while my friends make some BBQ and yummy beverage to welcome new year every year. I love how my scheduled are full with gift exchange plan, meet up with old friends and give a warm greeting to all contact on my phone with some short but sweet message on Christmas day. And the most exciting thing for everyone is : holiday season in the end of December till early January!
In this post i will share 3 kind of holiday look that you can use for any kind of occasions that you have. Meeting up with good friends, Christmas party, or even some New year’s Eve Party kinda look. And i also do some collaboration with any other Bandung Beauty Blogger’s babe that share their own holiday makeup version, so don’t forget to check all the link i attach in the end of this post! ^^
Let’s start with some tutorial-picture mode. Shall we?
- Etude House Goodbye PoreEver
- Maybelline Fit Me Dewy & Smooth 128 mix-
- NYX The Makeup Natural & Long lasting mix-
- Rivera Liquid Foundation no 03
- Rivera Cover Foundation in Fair & Golden Beige
- Rivera Two Way Cake no 03
- LT Pro Dual Foundation
- Catrice Prime & Fine Proffesional COntouring Pallete no 02
- NYX Eyeshadow Base in Pearly White
- Sleek V2 Matte in Thunder
- Rivera Liquid Eyeliner in Black
- Rivera Eyebrow Pencil in Brown
- Rivera Lipstick in Hazelnut
- Beyond Just Save Us Eyeshadow in 09
- Menow Kissproof in 05
- Laura Mercier Smooth Finish Foundation Powder in 1C103
- Rivera Lipstick in Red Velvet
And that’s it, i hope you guys enjoy your holiday season as i do and also can look as fab as you can!
P.S: i use wig on my third look, and my real hair was obviously peek out through my back. Hahaha. Sloopy kinda shoot, i guess? ><
Don’t forget to check my fella’s look: