Sooo… How’s life beauties?
in 2013 i’m came up with a lot of things that i need to fix here and there, so i’m so sorry not to update this blog from Desember freaquently like usual i did. My last post about my fav BB cream is update on November.
And now i’m back and promises you’ll that i will update this blog frequently, or, if i’m not, go follow my instagram: @christin_bun for daily makeup and simply thought about makeup in a flash! 🙂
Okay okay, enough for the prologue and promotion. Now, let’s see my creation of “New Year Carnival Look”!
For brows, i make it thin and bold to compate the eye.
This look actually suit you who are monolid like me. In this look, i’m not using scot for sure. So, monoliders ( what’s that?! haha) go for this look!
For the eyes, i’m apply a lot of red color for festive look, lil bit of purple and an accent of dotty-dooty red that i do for 1 eyes only.
And to make it mooore festive and carnival like, i’m adding some jewellery on the top of the dotty-dotty ( i’m really like to call it “dotty-dotty”, sounds cute. haha, forget that).
This is the closed up look, oh- and yeah! i use natural red-pink lipstick (it’s been my signature, nude-pinkist-red color of lipstick)
And now.. ready for some odd pictures that i’m usually post in the end. Wooshaaahh~!
What i used for this look:
- Skin 79 Super Beblesh Balm VIP Gold Collection
- MAC Studio Fix NC25
- Revlon Touch & Glow Extra Moisturising Face Powder 70 #Tawny Beige ( I super duper in love with this product!, the scent is nice, the result is silky, and the powder is soft)
- Viva browpencil in Brown
- Etude Perfect Brow Kit
- Nyx Eyeshadow Base in White Pearl
- Coastal Scent 88Original Pallete ( You can find all the color there)
- Maybelline Color Sensational C31 Cosy Tangerine
- Maybelline Watershine Liquid Pearl WL405P 6JO81 in Poppy Pink
Thanks for reading, Good Luck!